当前位置:电子课本网英语翻译陕旅版六年级英语上册第1单元It’s Time to Play the Violin课文翻译中文
Part A Let's talk英语课文翻译

Miss White: What are you doing, Wu Chen?

怀特老师:你正在做什么,吴晨?

Wu Chen: I’m having a rest.

吴晨:我正在休息。

Miss White: But it’s time to learn English.

怀特老师:但是到学英语的时间了。

Wu Chen: Oh, sorry, Miss White.

吴晨:哦,对不起,怀特老师。

Miss White: It doesn’t matter. Take out your English book, please.

怀特老师:没关系。请取出你的英语书。

Colin: Can I go out to play, Mom?

科林:我能出去玩吗,妈妈?

Mom: I’m afraid you can’t. It’s time to play the violin.

妈妈:恐怕你不能。到拉小提琴的时间了。

Colin: Can I go out to play after that?

科林:在那之后我能出去玩吗?

Mom: Of course, you can.

妈妈:当然,你可以。

Colin: Thank you, Mom. I’ll play the violin right now.

科林:谢谢你,妈妈。我马上就拉小提琴。


Part B Let's learn more英语课文翻译

On Saturday morning, Li Shan always gets up at half past six. Then she brushes her teeth and washes her face. At seven o’clock, she usually runs with her father and she has breakfast at half past seven. Then it’s time to do her homework. At nine o’clock, she watches TV. After that, she plays the violin at ten forty. She plays it for an hour. And then she has lunch and has a rest. At half past two in the afternoon, she goes out to play with her friends.

在星期六上午,李珊总是在六点半起床。然后她刷牙洗脸。在七点钟,她通常和她爸爸跑步,她在七点半吃早饭。然后就到她做家庭作业的时间了。在九点钟,她看电视。在那之后,她在十点四十拉小提琴。她拉一个小时小提琴。然后她吃午饭,休息一下。在下午两点半,她出去和她的朋友们玩。


广告赞助商