当前位置:电子课本网英语翻译陕旅版六年级英语上册第5单元It Was Here Just Now课文翻译中文
Part A Let's talk英语课文翻译

Kevin: What a heavy rain! Mom, where is my raincoat?

凯文:好大的雨啊!妈妈,我的雨衣在哪里?

Mom: It was here just now. Oh, it’s behind the door.

妈妈:它刚才还在这里。哦,它在门后面。

Kevin: And where are my rain boots?

凯文:我的雨靴在哪里?

Mom: Last night, they were under your bed. Look, they are still there.

妈妈:昨晚,它们在你的床下面。看,它们仍然在那里。

Kevin: Thanks, Mom. I have to go now. Oh, where is my bike? It was in front of the house yesterday, but now it isn’t there.

凯文:谢谢,妈妈。现在我必须走了。哦,我的自行车在哪里?昨天它在房子前面,但是现在它不在那里了。

Mom: I’m afraid it was lost. You have to walk to school today.

妈妈:恐怕它丢了。你今天不得不步行去学校了。

Kevin: That’s too bad!

凯文:那太糟糕了!


Part B Let' chant英语课文翻译

Where were you yesterday?

昨天你在哪里?

I was in my house.

我在我的房子里。

Where was your house yesterday?

昨天你的房子在哪里?

It was on my back.

它在我的背上。

Where were you yesterday?

昨天你在哪里?

I was in my car.

我在我的小汽车里。

Where was your car yesterday?

昨天你的小汽车在哪里?

It was on the farm.

它在农场里。


Part B Let's learn more英语课文翻译

Liu: Dad, were you at this school thirty years ago?

刘:爸爸,三十年前你在这所学校吗?

Dad: Yes, I was. But the school was small at that time.

爸爸:是的,我在。但是那时学校很小。

Liu: Was there a library?

刘:有图书馆吗?

Dad: Yes, there was. But there weren’t so many books in it.

爸爸:是的,有。但是里面没有那么多书。

Liu: Were there any trees?

刘:有树吗?

Dad: Yes, there were. Look, they are still there, beside the playground.

爸爸:是的,有。看,它们仍然在那里,在操场旁边。

Liu: Was there a computer room thirty years ago?

刘:三十年前有电脑室吗?

Dad: No, there wasn’t.

爸爸:不,没有。

Liu: How many students were there at that time?

刘:那时有多少学生?

Dad: About six hundred students.

爸爸:大约六百名学生。

Liu: Now there are about two thousand.

刘:现在大约有两千名学生。

Dad: Yes. It’s a big school now.

爸爸:是的。现在它是一所很大的学校。


广告赞助商