当前位置:电子课本网英语翻译北京版六年级英语上册(一年级起点)第7单元WHAT ARE THE TWELVE ANIMALS?课文翻译中文
Unit 7 Lesson 23 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Sara: Hi, Yangyang! Happy Chinese New Year!

萨拉:嗨,阳阳!春节快乐!

Yangyang: Hi, Sara! Happy Year of the Tiger!

阳阳:嗨,萨拉!虎年快乐!

Sara: Sorry. What do you mean?

萨拉:对不起。你是什么意思?

Yangyang: Well, we Chinese named the years after twelve animals. In the Chinese calendar, we just entered the year of the tiger.

阳阳:嗯,我们中国人用十二个动物给年命名。在农历,我们刚刚进入了虎年。

Sara: How interesting! What are the twelve animals?

萨拉:多么有趣啊!十二个动物是什么?

Yangyang: They are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.

阳阳:它们是鼠、牛、虎、兔、龙、蛇、马、羊、猴、鸡、狗和猪。

Sara: How often does each animal come around?

萨拉:每个动物多久循环一次?

Yangyang: Every twelve years. I was born in the year of the tiger, so my birth-year animal is the tiger.

阳阳:每十二年。我出生在虎年,所以我的生肖是虎。


Unit 7 Lesson 24 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Sara: Who decided the order of the birth-year animals, Yangyang?

萨拉:谁决定生肖的顺序,阳阳?

Yangyang: That’s a good question. There are many different stories about it.

阳阳:那是个好问题。有很多关于它的不同的故事。

Sara: Please tell me one of them.

萨拉:请给我讲它们中的一个。

Yangyang: In one story, the Jade Emperor held a swimming race to choose animals for the names of the years. Those twelve animals were faster than others.

阳阳:在一个故事中,玉皇大帝为了年的名字举办了一场游泳比赛挑选动物。那十二个动物比其他动物快。

Sara: Which animal was the first of the twelve?

萨拉:哪一个动物是十二个中的第一个?

Yangyang: It was the rat.

阳阳:是老鼠。

Sara: Then the Jade Emperor decided to name a year after each of them. The rat starts the cycle.

萨拉:然后玉皇大帝决定用它们中的每一个给年命名。老鼠是循环的开始。

Yangyang: You are right.

阳阳:你是对的。


Unit 7 Lesson 25 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Mike: Hi, Lingling! I have a New Year gift for you.

迈克:嗨,玲玲!我有一份新年礼物给你。

Lingling: What a surprise! Thank you. What is it?

玲玲:太惊喜了!谢谢你。它是什么?

Mike: Look! It’s a tiger--year stamp! I got it in Canada. I know you were born in the year of the tiger.

迈克:看!它是一枚虎年邮票!我在加拿大得到它的。我知道你出生在虎年。

Lingling: Yes, I was. My favourite animal is the tiger. I collect the birth--year animal stamps. I’ll show them to you.

玲玲:是的,我出生在虎年。我最喜欢的动物是老虎。我收集生肖邮票。我将向你展示它们。

Mike: Great! My grandma also collects the birth-year animal stamps. She likes the dog best. She is as caring as a dog.

迈克:太棒了!我(外)祖母也收集生肖邮票。她最喜欢狗。她像狗一样乐于助人。

Lingling: What is your birth-year animal, Mike?

玲玲:你的生肖是什么,迈克?

Mike: I’m an ox. I work as hard as an ox.

迈克:我属牛。我像牛一样努力工作。

Lingling: I’m as brave as a tiger.

玲玲:我像老虎一样勇敢。


广告赞助商